Berkeley Chapel Summer Series: Venue Information
There are NO onsite ticket sales. All tickets must be purchased online prior to arrival. Please click (here) to access tickets for the upcoming show. Show times will be posted with ticketing.
For the safety of everyone, please adhere to the following guidelines so that we can continue to provide entertainment and maintain a good relationship with the Berkeley community.
- Access in to the venue will be from Tennyson Street via the turn lane into the property. Please respect all local traffic laws and the residents of the Berkeley neighborhood.
- The speed limit inside the gates is 5 mph.
- Each vehicle will be allotted one parking space plus one adjacent parking space.
- We encourage everyone to remain inside vehicles. Any time any person is outside of a vehicle a mask MUST be worn.
- Stopping/standing (queuing) in the street prior to doors opening is not allowed.
- Vehicles will be directed to a parking location based on size/type of vehicle to maximize viewing for all.
- Due to the size of our venue, we expect shows to sell out quickly. Once tickets are sold out, there will not be any additional tickets released. There are no onsite/last minute ticket sales.
- For the safety of our staff, please bring trash bags and pack your trash out.
- Video and/or audio recording devices and streaming from devices is prohibited.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FOLLOW All POSTED SIGNAGE.
Read more about COVID-19 in Colorado here.
Berkeley Chapel Summer Series: Location
4345 W 46th Ave. Denver, CO 80212
Berkeley Chapel: About the Chapel
One of Denver’s most historic buildings is now an elegant wedding venue. The Chapel at Berkeley Lake Park is located in the heart of Denver’s trendy Berkeley neighborhood. The building, recently officially named a Denver Landmark, is a charming representation of mid-twentieth century urban architecture with a bit of Northern Italian flare, resulting in a timeless and enchanting atmosphere. The spacious chapel features elegant terra cotta ornamentation, original leaded stained glass, hand-crafted chandeliers and a soaring ceiling with lattice plaster molding, illuminated by a magnificent rose window. Read more about The Chapel here.